Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vanessa Loves Love

Ok, so yesterday was a tough day for me...a lingering 14-day cold, a hacking cough that disturbed my sleep, and a frustrating job hunt during one of the toughest economic times of my life.

But then I talked with Rose, my east coast sister. If food is love then she and I have certainly shared a lot of love. We used to live across the street from each other in West Hollywood. It seems like a lifetime ago when we used to cook together in my kitchen. This is a pic of us with her (then fiance) now husband, Patrick at my wedding.

Life is constantly changing. But love never waivers.

During this Thanksgiving, love is what I'm thankful for. Thanks to all my loved ones for feeding me. I'm sorry I forget sometimes but they say memory is the first to go.

1 comment:

nostatic.com said...

You have touched more people than you'll ever know, in ways that you may never realize. It's a wonderful world. If only I could remember that... Namaste.